1. Where were you 10 years ago? I just had my last couple days at work before I went on maternity leave. I have been pregnant with Belana and haven't been working for my company since then.
2. What's on your to-do list for today? I have some laundry to do. Then I'll be going to mutual. We are going to watch a movie and just enjoy each other. After that, we'll have ward council meeting and when that is finished, I'm invited to a friend's house to be at a Tupperware party (the third in 1 1/2 weeks - I LOVE it). In between, I also have to clean up my house.
3. What if you were a billionaire? Since I live in Germany, I would take my family (also extended family) to General Conference at least once a year and we would fly First Class. I think most of the money would go into a bank account to save it up. But I definitely would invest some money in a window cleaner - we have about 20 windows in our house.
4. Five places you've lived: Düsseldorf, Germany (born and raised); Dieburg and Böblingen, Germany (each only for a couple of weeks); Esslingen am Neckar, Germany; Albershausen, Germany
5. Three bad habits: I stay up too late at night. I snack to much between meals. I let laundry pile up.
6. Snacks you like: licorice, dark and white german chocolate, reeses pieces (which you DON'T get in Germany), all kind of fruits
7. Post a random picture:
This is Belana at her baptism in January 2007. She is wearing a dress that an aunt of mine sewed for me when I was baptized in 1979.
I tag my sisters: Daphne, Sandra and Lisa
2 Kommentare:
Thanks for doing the tag, Pam! I love it! I'll have to send you some Reeses Pieces sometime :o) And I love the picture of Belana in her baptismal dress - she is such a cute little girl!
fun to read this!
Kommentar veröffentlichen